Groundwork Group would like to take the opportunity to introduce Cranston Shaw.
Cranston originally hails from the apple Island of Tasmania and now resides in Brisbane Queensland. Most of the Cranston’s working life was spent in a family civil construction company Shaw Contracting tackling all types of the civil construction projects. Like many great family businesses, the civil contracting arm was sold and Cranston moved to a warmer climate. Using his knowledge, reputation and experience, that was gained from many years in the family business he now assists other contractors by ensuring they obtain the right piece of equipment for their projects and he ensures the equipment is fit for purpose.
With over 35 years’ experience, Cranston joined the Groundwork Group 2 years ago and is the Sales Manager of the Australian Branch.
- 35+ Years in Civil Construction
- 20+ Years in Civil Construction Machinery Sales
- Qualified Diesel Fitter
- Current Queensland Responsible Officers ticket
- Current Queensland High Risk Work Licence
- Current Industry White Card
- Operators RII competency ticket for some machinery
- Supervisor’s RII cometency ticket for earthworks
- Former Board member of Civil Contractors Federation
- Member of Tasmanian Minerals Council
Groundwork source their equipment from various parts of the world, mainly Turkey, Italy, and South Korea, all of which are from highly rated manufacturers.
If you are looking for support with your project then you are welcome to call Cranston on 0418 131 705 or you can email him: [email protected]