ERV 3 Series Side Grip Vibro Sheet Pile Driver
Install a range of piles with the ERV 3 Series Side Grip Vibro Pile Driver.
Groundwork supplies a range of side grip excavator mounted sheet pile drivers, including the ERV 3. These models are highly versatile attachments and can drive a range of piles including Sheet Piles, Steel Tubes, Timber Piles and H-I Beams.
Safer and faster than traditional Pile Drivers on the market, this model features a side and bottom clamp to easily pick up, tilt and turn piles for more accurate results. The ERV 3 attaches to a range of excavators from 15 to 20 tonne in size.
|Weight (Excluding Adaptor)||1,500 kg|
|Eccentric Moment||4 kgm|
|Centrifugal Force||395 kN|
|Working Pressure||300 Bar|
|Dynamic Weight||1,050 kg|
|Auto Drive System||Optional|
|Dimensions||140cm(L) x 140cm(W) x 160 cm(H)|
Groundwork supplies the ERV 4 Series Side Gripping Vibro Sheet Pile Driver to make installing piles easier and more cost-effective. These models attach to a range of excavators from 20 to 25 tonne in size and come with a remote control panel.
Advantages of the ERV 4:
- Highly versatile machine.
- Safer and faster than traditional pile drivers.
- Drives a range of piles – Steel Tubes, Timber Piles, Sheet Piles and H-I Beams.
- Cost-effective – less man power and hours are needed to operate this machine.
- Remote control panel.
- Tilt and turn function – accurately move and position piles.
- Special design means no overheating problems.
- CE & ISO Certified.
Please download the brochure for in-depth specifications and what size piles this model takes.