Concrete Core Drill
The Concrete Core Drill is a Guardrail attachment bought to you by Groundwork Experts.
The core barrel with independent column is an attachment that connects to the machine-propelled pile pounder for drilling through concrete and asphalt with the use of diamond drill bits. The main features of the core barrel are:-
- Independent column sliding
- Drills operated by RPM proportional variables (500-2000 RPM)
- Wide range of drill diameters from 25 to 300 mm.
- Single or multiple drill head
- Able to drill with ease through all kinds of concrete and road pavements.