STX GPS System for Stakeout Points
STX Set Out System is ideal for precision farming.
Groundwork supplies the STX Set Out System. This System is a simple GPS solution for surveying and staking out. The software allows you to set the planting density, the length of the rows, the distances, the guidelines, and design any kind of plant in the field. This model is a simple and intuitive tool that facilitates work and increase quality. Reduce the time it takes to manually stakeout, as well as the staff needed.
Stonex Agriculture Systems are a concrete response to provide professionals in the agricultural sector (Agronomist, Agricultural Enterprises, Technical Studies, Agricultural Machinery Company, etc ..) of simple and intuitive tools that facilitate the work and increase the quality.
The solutions proposed by Stonex for Precision Farming offer the following advantages:
- Simple, intuitive and adaptable solutions;
- Software applications easy to use even by unskilled operators in surveying works;
- Reduction of up to 50% of staff employed;
- Significantly reduced of time tracking and execution;
- Considerable reduction of costs;
- Constant accuracies in presence of slope changes and difficult conditions (presence of obstacles).
Components of the machine:
- Satellite guidance for transplanter and post hole digger,
- Automatic plant system.
Read more about this system on our brochure here.
Please download the brochure for full specifications and information about this product.